Monday, October 25, 2010

Messy Monday

The mess I am is in particular disarray this morning.  I woke up to a documentary about "The Exorcist" at the precise moment when Linda Blair was discussing what it was like to be 14 years old and have to pull a woman's face to her crotch and utter profane demands.  Slightly disturbing yet intriguing at the same time.  I'll have to ask my psychologist friends what that means.

The excessive amounts of jalapenos I consumed this weekend were having an after party in my stomach and my right ankle keeps sending me reminders that ingesting alcohol and traversing the very uneaven sidewalk in Waikiki wearing heels is probably not a good idea for me. I'll leave that up to the pros from now on.

My wardrobe selection today is also an indication of my less-than-acute sense of my surroundings.  It wasn't until I went outside to walk the dog and a huge gust of wind turned my skirt into a miniature parachute that I realized I may have made an improper clothing selection.  The breeze felt good, though, so I didn't change into anything else.

Free Marilyn Monroe reenactments in Waipahu at 12:15 and 5:30 today.

~J

No comments:

Post a Comment